Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to Linda's Blog

Hi,

Welcome to Linda's blog, "Butterfly in the Desert".  I've just started it, so not much is here yet.  I do have some articles started, fresh from my mind. This blog is not limited to just one subject. I love to write, but have not for quite a few years. The pains and trials of life kinda took my creativeness out of me, but the fresh breeze of the Holy Spirit has been blowing through me, along with some inspiration from some friends, who the Holy Spirit definitely sent into my life, and I have a lot I want to write about. So check back often. No schedule so you never know when I'll post, but I have a lot on my mind. You never know what you'll find here.

Just some housekeeping notes: I do have Comment Moderation on, so comments will be reviewed before being published. Please be respectful and courteous with your comments. 

God bless.

1 comment: